1) Take training from an ICBC-licensed school
2) Wear protective gear
3) Wear high-visibility clothes, including a light coloured or neon helmet with reflective tape
4) Don’t ride a model of motorcycle that is powerful beyond your skills
5) NEVER drive with any drugs or alcohol in your system
6) Be cautious and alert when sharing the road with motorcyclist.
Knowledge is THE POWER
You don’t want to end like Corey did……going to the Hospital in a body bag.
Courtesy CH News
You are in
You have the
But will you make
the right choice?